Carving a niche for himself in the Nigerian music industry, Indigenous rapper, Phyno, is the star on Guardian Life Magazine cover.
The artiste whose song was
reportedly stolen by American musician Pia, got every asking who he was with his 2012 single ‘Ghost mode’, which had YBNL Boss Olamide on it.
Here are the photos;
- Your Type Viktoh
- Blood On The Surface Mikky Ekko
- ISIS M.I.A.
- Why DJ Neptune ft. Runtown
- In This Party Sean Paul & Wayne Wonder
- Ojere Mafikizolo, Nyashinski & Dremo 03:39
- Alofo Nasty C, Runtown & Denise 03:07
- Freedom Steve Angello ft Pusha T
- Mustang Miley Cyrus
- Hold On Mahalia ft Buddy
- Changed Gucci Mane ft Big Sean
- Regalame Mario Bautista
- Little More Maurice Moore
- True Nigerian Dream Season 5 Mix Dj Baddo