Oritsefemi and Nabila Fash are expecting their first child together.
According to The CableNg which broke the news, this was confirmed by a source close to the new couple.
“Please don’t quote me, don’t even mention my name, Femi is very happy right now, Fash is super happy too; I am equally happy for the both of them,” the insider told the media house.
This news comes just a week after the Double Wahala singer tied the knot with the pr expert beau in a private ceremony held at his Lekki residence last weekend.
Oritsefemi, who has two children from different mothers, had sworn he would never marry any of the women. “My two daughters are from different mothers and I am not marrying any of them,” he had said. Asked why he took that decision, the singer blamed it on poverty, but promised to give his children the best.
Well, he is expecting a child with the woman of his choice and we are super happy for them.
- Your Type Viktoh
- Blood On The Surface Mikky Ekko
- ISIS M.I.A.
- Why DJ Neptune ft. Runtown
- In This Party Sean Paul & Wayne Wonder
- Ojere Mafikizolo, Nyashinski & Dremo 03:39
- Alofo Nasty C, Runtown & Denise 03:07
- Freedom Steve Angello ft Pusha T
- Mustang Miley Cyrus
- Hold On Mahalia ft Buddy
- Changed Gucci Mane ft Big Sean
- Regalame Mario Bautista
- Little More Maurice Moore
- True Nigerian Dream Season 5 Mix Dj Baddo