Celebrities that have done plastic surgeries: Nigerian Celebrities With Plastic Surgery? You decide with the photos below. The Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood, is being slowly influenced by American trends. Lots of our celebrities are now following the trend of having a plastic surgery. Some have admitted to this, while others chose to deny the fact. The entertainment scene is however not free from these plastic surgery rumours.
Although it’s not that rampant when compared to those of their foreign counterparts. In this piece, we share with you the Nigerian celebrities who had been rumored to have done plastic surgery.
1. Regina Adeola
She is a Nigerian singer and was reported to have spent $80,000 on her plastic surgery. She wanted to have Angelina Jolie’s lips. She also spent $5,000 after the surgery for healing.
- Your Type Viktoh
- Blood On The Surface Mikky Ekko
- ISIS M.I.A.
- Why DJ Neptune ft. Runtown
- In This Party Sean Paul & Wayne Wonder
- Ojere Mafikizolo, Nyashinski & Dremo 03:39
- Alofo Nasty C, Runtown & Denise 03:07
- Freedom Steve Angello ft Pusha T
- Mustang Miley Cyrus
- Hold On Mahalia ft Buddy
- Changed Gucci Mane ft Big Sean
- Regalame Mario Bautista
- Little More Maurice Moore
- True Nigerian Dream Season 5 Mix Dj Baddo