Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, has finally confirmed the end of hjis 2-year marriage to Damilola Adegbite, aafter months of speculations and both parties denying. Chris made this known during an interview with Bella Naija.
Speaking on how he and Damilola balanced their family with work, he said:
“I believe throughout our marriage, It has probably been one of the most challenging things we have ever done, however, the key word is balance. .Loading...
At times when we both had to work, our parents would be there to hold the fort. God bless family because they were and still are very supportive.
However, since the divorce, we are obviously now reworking things to create a new balance between work, spending time with and raising our son. Dami is a wonderful woman and an amazing mother. .
Despite our differences, she and I will always be friends. So more than anything, we will find ways to continue to make sure that Brian can still have a balanced upbringing filled with love and support. .
Both our families have been and are still very supportive in helping us take care of our son Brian when we can’t be there due to work.”
- Your Type Viktoh
- Blood On The Surface Mikky Ekko
- ISIS M.I.A.
- Why DJ Neptune ft. Runtown
- In This Party Sean Paul & Wayne Wonder
- Ojere Mafikizolo, Nyashinski & Dremo 03:39
- Alofo Nasty C, Runtown & Denise 03:07
- Freedom Steve Angello ft Pusha T
- Mustang Miley Cyrus
- Hold On Mahalia ft Buddy
- Changed Gucci Mane ft Big Sean
- Regalame Mario Bautista
- Little More Maurice Moore
- True Nigerian Dream Season 5 Mix Dj Baddo