Amid Mariah Carey’s break-up drama, TMZ has learned that she and her ex-husband, Nick Cannon, have come to an agreement in their divorce.
Surprisingly, the superstar diva isn’t necessarily rolling in dough like one may have thought. The two declared income for 2014, in an effort to settle their divorce. According to reports, Cannon made about $2.7 million, while Carey brought in about $6.3 million. The settlement requires Cannon to put away money for his babies, $5,000 a month to be exact. However, Carey does not have to add anything to the trust.
In addition, out of respect for both parents, the settlement says neither party can allow the kids to address a new partner as mom, dad, mommy, daddy, father, mother, or anything of that nature. The two share custody of the kids, however, they will be with Carey most of the time. But here is the thing, if Cannon is coming to visit, Carey must pay for his travel and stay, per the settlement.
It’s nice to see Carey and Cannon working it out for “dem babies.”
- Your Type Viktoh
- Blood On The Surface Mikky Ekko
- ISIS M.I.A.
- Why DJ Neptune ft. Runtown
- In This Party Sean Paul & Wayne Wonder
- Ojere Mafikizolo, Nyashinski & Dremo 03:39
- Alofo Nasty C, Runtown & Denise 03:07
- Freedom Steve Angello ft Pusha T
- Mustang Miley Cyrus
- Hold On Mahalia ft Buddy
- Changed Gucci Mane ft Big Sean
- Regalame Mario Bautista
- Little More Maurice Moore
- True Nigerian Dream Season 5 Mix Dj Baddo