A sixty five-year-old man, Yahaya Bankole, was on Thursday charged with stealing rams and cows valued at N830,000 in an Ojo Magistrates’ Court, Lagos. Bankole, who is a trader at Alaba Rago Market, Lagos is facing a count charge of theft.
The Prosecutor, ASP Godwin Eze, told the court that the accused had on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9a.m. in Ojo, Lagos, stole nine rams and four cows. “The accused on the said date stole nine rams and four cows valued at N830,000 from Suleiman Olarenwaju, a dealer in the same market. “Bankole took away the rams and cows not knowing it would be discovered by the owner,’’ the prosecutor said.
The prosecutor said that Bankole was at the verge of selling the stolen animals when it was traced to him. Eze said the offence committed by the accused contravened Section 285 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State, 2011. However, the accused pleaded not guilty to the charge. The Magistrate, Mr Teslimi Shomade, therefore, granted the accused bail in the sum of N830, 000 and two sureties in like sum with four years tax clearance. Shomade adjourned the case till March 23 for mention.
- Your Type Viktoh
- Blood On The Surface Mikky Ekko
- ISIS M.I.A.
- Why DJ Neptune ft. Runtown
- In This Party Sean Paul & Wayne Wonder
- Ojere Mafikizolo, Nyashinski & Dremo 03:39
- Alofo Nasty C, Runtown & Denise 03:07
- Freedom Steve Angello ft Pusha T
- Mustang Miley Cyrus
- Hold On Mahalia ft Buddy
- Changed Gucci Mane ft Big Sean
- Regalame Mario Bautista
- Little More Maurice Moore
- True Nigerian Dream Season 5 Mix Dj Baddo