The dollar on Saturday crashed against the naira, exchanging at N380/$1 in the parallel market. The rate comes ahead of tomorrow’s Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) led Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) meeting in Abuja.
Naira was exchanging at N385/$1 on Friday and has maintained steady decline in the parallel market, in last one month.
The naira’s recovery against the dollar comes as currency speculators continued to lose grip of the market, given CBN’s consistent dollar injections into the interbank and other segments of the market.
- Your Type Viktoh
- Blood On The Surface Mikky Ekko
- ISIS M.I.A.
- Why DJ Neptune ft. Runtown
- In This Party Sean Paul & Wayne Wonder
- Ojere Mafikizolo, Nyashinski & Dremo 03:39
- Alofo Nasty C, Runtown & Denise 03:07
- Freedom Steve Angello ft Pusha T
- Mustang Miley Cyrus
- Hold On Mahalia ft Buddy
- Changed Gucci Mane ft Big Sean
- Regalame Mario Bautista
- Little More Maurice Moore
- True Nigerian Dream Season 5 Mix Dj Baddo