Dammy Krane and his co-defendant Chukwuebuka Gabriel Ilonchowu (“Ebuka”), an alleged U.S. promoter who allegedly hired Krane’s services to perform in the United States have been released on bail after their arrest for alleged credit card, and identity fraud, among other charges.
The co-defendants are still in police custody and have been denied bail.
Dammy Krane who was set for a Nebbia Hearing today appeared in court and was denied a release on bail. He is set to be arraigned on June 23rd, 2017.
The District Attorney is reportedly considering adding more charges against Dammy Krane in addition to his initial 9-count charge.
Krane’s co-defendant, Ebuka, has had a prior history of grand theft, and fraud crimes.
Read the complaint/arrest affidavit below:
- Your Type Viktoh
- Blood On The Surface Mikky Ekko
- ISIS M.I.A.
- Why DJ Neptune ft. Runtown
- In This Party Sean Paul & Wayne Wonder
- Ojere Mafikizolo, Nyashinski & Dremo 03:39
- Alofo Nasty C, Runtown & Denise 03:07
- Freedom Steve Angello ft Pusha T
- Mustang Miley Cyrus
- Hold On Mahalia ft Buddy
- Changed Gucci Mane ft Big Sean
- Regalame Mario Bautista
- Little More Maurice Moore
- True Nigerian Dream Season 5 Mix Dj Baddo